The hardest thing about buying a Fleshlight is there are so many damn choices available.
They're one of the best male sex toys of all time.
In 2023 the Fleshlight store has 47 different internal textures, and 88 styles of opening. Not to mention you can't return a Fleshlight after you try it, you're stuck with what you get.
So in this post, i've rounded up the Fleshlights universally considered the best feeling. I've also split them into categories, like most intense, tightest, and cheapest.
Let's do it!
14 Best Fleshlights
Riley Reid - Top Pornstar Fleshlight
Best-selling pornstar pussy with realistic texture
The Riley Reid fleshlight is one of the best fleshlights we've had the pleasure of penetrating. It comes in several varieties, including a realistic model of Riley’s vagina or butt, each with its own sleeve design.
What makes this fleshlight so special is its 'Utopia' texture, which is both tight and intense, using a combination of spiral and ribbed sensations.
PROS: made with superskin, coiled design, suction control, amazing texture
CONS: lube can leak through the sleeve
Vibro Lady - Best Vibrating Fleshlight
A vibrating fleshlight with extra bite!
A whopping 3 bullet vibrators fit in the sleeve of this Fleshlight to give your penis all-around stimulation for every angle.
The canal is pretty basic compared to other models, but it’s great for men who want to try out a vibrating fleshlight for the first time.
PROS: 3 removable vibrators, replacement batteries
CONS: batteries don’t last long, sleeve design is basic
Fleshlight Launch - The Automatic Fleshlight Machine
Buckle in for 250 strokes-per-minute!
The Launch is the first fully-automatic fleshlight experience. The base fits most standard fleshlight models and does all the work for you.
Able to stroke your cock up to 250 times per minute, this provides an INTENSE experience, and all you have to do is lean back and enjoy the ride!
Believe me, you will cum A LOT.
It can even sync up to VR porn movies via bluetooth! You can read more about how it works it in my fleshlight launch review.
If you prefer an automated hands-free jerk, be sure to check out this BJ machine too.
PROS: Hands-free design, syncs up to VR porn, 250 strokes per minute
CONS: Bulky, charges slowly, can be hard to handle and clean
Fleshlight Turbo - Best Oral Fleshlight
Feels as good as a blowjob
The Fleshlight Turbo canal is designed to feel like the lips, tongue, and throat so you’ll feel like you’re receiving a realistic blowjob.
Plus, the see-through sleeve allows for extra visual stimulation... and it just looks really damn cool.
PROS: unique “oral sex” design, see-through case and sleeve
CONS: not anatomically realistic
Quickshot - Best Budget Fleshlight
Portable fleshlight that is easy to clean
The Quickshot Vantage is less than 50% the size of a normal fleshlight, making it much easier to hide in your sock drawer compared to the mammoth 10-inch full size fleshlights!
It opens at both ends so you can push your penis all the way through for extra manual or oral stimulation of the tip! On top of that, it's much easier to clean, as you can access all angles!
You can read my full fleshlight quickshot review for a balls deep analysis.
PROS: Compact design, openings at both ends, see-through sleeve
CONS: Screw-like canal can be intense, too small for larger penises
Fleshskins Blue Ice - Good For Beginners
Case-free design lets you tighten the grip
Released in 2018, this is the first fleshlight model that doesn’t use a case. Instead, the 4 holes allow you to grip the sleeve directly with your hand, controlling the grip, tightnes, and motion as you go.
While it does look like a weapon from some kind of supervillain cave, it does feel very intense!
If you find your penis is uncomfortable in regular fleshlights, this hand-gripped option might be a good choice for you.
PROS: small & portable design, variable grip, easy to clean and dry
CONS: may be less durable than cased fleshlights
Ice Lady - Coolest Fleshlight Design
See-through fleshlight for your viewing pleasure
The Ice Lady is perfect for men who want to see the action.
Watch your own cock moving through the 9.4 inch transparent sleeve, or use it with your partner so they can get in on the fun too.
There's no denying that it looks cool, and if you've got a voyeuristic side, even better!
PROS: see-through design, unique canal texture
CONS: clear material becomes cloudy with use
Stoya - Most Intense Fleshlight
One of the most intense feeling fleshlight sleeves
The Stoya Destroya is one of the highest rated fleshlights and is modeled after pornstar Stoya.
Its unique canal offers 360-degree sensations with bumps and ridges to give you tight, intense stimulation all around.
PROS: made with superskin, tight, realistic sleeve
CONS: “fangs” can be too intense for some penises
Dillion Harper - Pornstar Fleshlight with 5 Chambers
A tight pussy with hidden chambers
This fleshlight is modeled after pornstar Dillion Harper’s vagina and has a tight canal for a realistic pornstar experience.
Use the adjustable cap on the end to vary the amount of suction. With 5 different internal chambers, there's a lot to enjoy here!
PROS: 5 chambers for a mix of sensations, adjustable suction cap
CONS: some penises won’t reach all 5 chambers
Nicole Aniston - Best Fleshlight for Endurance
A realistic-looking pussy designed to boost endurance
The Nicole Aniston fleshlight is made with superskin texture and designed with ribbed nodules to enhance stamina. The more you use it, the more endurance you’ll build up so you can last longer in bed.
PROS: ribbed canal with multiple chambers
CONS: many ridges make it difficult to clean
Eva Lovia - Best Anal Fleshlight
A real-life model of Eva Lovia’s ass
The Eva Lovia fleshlight comes in two varieties, including one that is a replica of Eva’s tight ass.
The tight, suction-controlled canal makes this one of the best anal fleshlights for men who like anal sex.
PROS: tight canal, suction control, realistic orifice
CONS: material can be too soft for some guys
Super Tight Sleeve - Tightest Fleshlight!
A simple, no-nonsense design
The Super Tight Sleeve is ideal for guys who find the ribs and nodules on other fleshlights overstimulating.
This sleeve has a perfectly smooth texture inside, with suction caps on the end to adjust the fit.
PROS: tightest fleshlight, adjustable suction
CONS: doesn’t come with a case, not much texture
Heavenly Pink Sleeve
one of the most realistic fleshlights
Heavenly is one of the best fleshlight sleeves with a variety of textures for a unique sensation.
Many guys say this is the best feeling fleshlight out there, with a mix of tight, wide, ribbed, and coiled chambers.
PROS: realistic pussy, alternates between wide and narrow chambers
CONS: bulky, not waterproof, only works with certain fleshlights
large labia with a tight canal
This fleshlight is modeled after Dominika Malkova’s pussy, with wide lips that make this one of the best fleshlight orifices.
It also has a superskin sleeve and controls on the end to adjust the suction.
PROS: ridges and nubs for a variety of sensations
CONS: only large penises will reach the final chamber
Classic Pink Butt - Original Anal Fleshlight
The original anal sex fleshlight
The Classic Pink Butt is perfect for fans of anal sex. The tight opening uses superskin material for a realistic feel.
However, the inner canal is smooth, so this one isn’t for you if you want internal nubs and ridges.
PROS: tight orifice, smooth canal, suction control
CONS: not much texture once inside
Asa Akira - Intense Pornstar Fleshlight
a pornstar pussy with a twist
The Asa Akira fleshlight has a unique Dragon canal with ribs that spiral around your penis. With an orifice modeled after Asa’s pussy or ass, this fleshlight has a realistic look with an intense interior.
PROS: unique spiral chamber, all-encompassing sensation
CONS: hard to clean, not tight enough for some users
a realistic pornstar pussy
Modeled after pornstar Janice Griffith, this fleshlight has a darker skin tone than the pink fleshlight models. Her pussy is combined with a tight canal and several chambers to stimulate the penis from all sides.
PROS: intense, but not as tight as StoyaDestroya
CONS: multiple chambers make it harder to clean
a narrow entry with a wide canal
Modeled after Venezuelan pornstar Veronica Rodriguez, this fleshlight offers a single chamber lined with a twists and bumps. It’s great for guys who enjoy a steady sensation without too many hidden surprises.
PROS: continuous sensation, easy to clean
CONS: only one chamber
Most Intense Fleshlights - Top 4
Some penises are more sensitive than others, and you should know what you’re getting into before you buy a new fleshlight.
If you’re looking for an intense canal with lots of texture and stimulation, then here are 4 of the most intense fleshlights out there:
- The Stoya Destroya (pictured above) is hands-down the most intense option, with “fangs” that rub up against the penis when it enters the canal
- The Quickshot Vantage is small, but has a “screw-like” grip that can be very powerful as it twists around the penis
- The Asa Akira fleshlight has a unique “Dragon” canal that surrounds you from all sides
- The Janice Griffith fleshlight is another pornstarfleshlight with a tight canal and a variety of chambers to stimulate you as you thrust
Best Pornstar Fleshlight - Top 5
Having a fleshlight that’s modeled after your favorite pornstar can be a uniquely thrilling experience. It’s especially exciting to watch a pornstar on screen while fucking a replica of their ass or vagina.
The fleshlight girls line is growing every year, so you’ll never run out of models to choose from. Some of them even have VR videos you can sync up to using the Fleshlight Launch!
Here are 5 of our favorite pornstar fleshlights:
- Riley Reid (pictured above) offers the best combination of a realistic-looking pussy with a tight canal that features a special coiling chamber
- Dillion Harper's fleshlight has a total of five chambers, making for a unique sensation depending on the depth of each thrust
- Asa Akira is one of the world’s most popular pornstars, and the twisting canal of this fleshlight lives up to her wild reputation
- The Nicole Aniston fleshlight is designed to improve performance with its ribbed canal
- Dominika Malkov's Butterfly design is perfect for guys who like a pussy with wide labia leading to a tight chamber
Best First-time Fleshlight - Top 3
The variety of fleshlights out there can seem overwhelming to a first-time buyer. If you’ve never used a fleshlight before, where do you begin?
We recommend you keep it simple, and don’t try any of the fancier devices until you’ve mastered the basics. With that in mind, here are 3 options that will get you familiar with fleshlights in no time:
- The Heavenly Pink Sleeve (pictured above) is a classic design that’s great for new and experienced users alike. Not too smooth and not too tight, it’ll help you get the feel of things before you try out more elaborate styles.
- The Quickshot Vantage is a good option for beginners because it’s small and easy to use. Plus, it’s great for trying out with a partner because you can stick your penis all the way through to get some oral stimulation on the other side.
- The Fleshskins Blue Ice is one of the newest models, and has an entirely different feel than other fleshlights. Since it allows you to control the grip with your hand, you’ll get a sense of how loose or tight you like your stimulation.
Are fleshlights worth it?
If you’ve spent your whole life getting off by hand, you may be wondering why you’d want to spend money on a fleshlight. But there are plenty of reasons to use a fleshlight, including to get more variety and to have more intense orgasms.
If you’ve been masturbaing the same way your whole life, a fleshlight can help you get used to new textures and experience new sensations. If you want a realistic fleshlight that’s modeled after a real vagina, you can try the fleshlightsgirls line and fantasize about your favorite porn star.
Or you can get a vibrating fleshlight and focus on the most intense sensations you’ve ever felt in your life.
Where to Buy Fleshlights (and more tips)
I have an entire post on where to buy fleshlights this section will sum it up.
How to buy a fleshlightWhile it might be a little awkward your first time, buying a fleshlight doesn’t have to be any more stressful than buying lube or condoms. If you have a sex toy shop nearby, you can go there and ask for some recommendations.
If you feel more comfortable ordering line, fleshlights are available from many sellers, including directly on the Fleshlight website or from LoveHoney.
Most retailers will ship them in discreet packages so you don’t have to worry about your partner (or mailman) seeing what you’ve ordered. Anything you buy from our links above will arrive in discreet packaging!
Make your own custom fleshlightYou can also customize your own model if you can’t find one you like. Just go to the Fleshlight website, where you’ll be able to choose your own case color, orifice, and canal texture.
If you want a particular pornstar’s pussy, but don’t like the canal that comes with it, swap it out for a different one. You can also add on additional accessories, such as a shower mount for hands-free play in the shower.
Price - What's the damage?The cost of a fleshlight can vary a bit, with most of the fleshlight girls models going for around $80 online. However, classic Fleshlights tend to be around $50.
Fleshlights with special features, such as built-in vibrators, will cost a bit more, while the Quickshot Vantage ($35) and Fleshskins Grip ($40) are a bit cheaper.
You can also find cheap fleshlight alternatives made by other brands, but they may not use the same materials or designs.
4 tips for using your fleshlight
1. Put it between your bed mattress or couch cushionsTo try some hands-free masturbation, you can simply prop up your fleshlight between a bed mattress or a couch cushion and start thrusting.
Make sure it’s secure, of course - you don’t want it to fall out mid-thrust. You can also prop up your fleshlight by sticking one end of it into a boot or shoe.
2. Use it with a partnerWhile fleshlights are great for solo activity, they can also be fun to use with a partner. If your partner isn’t into anal sex, for example, they might let you prop a fleshlight between their legs to simulate the experience. Or, they might enjoy watching you get off through one of the transparent fleshlight models.
If you’re using the Quickshot Vantage, they can wrap their mouth around your penis when it comes out the other side of the fleshlight.
3.Try out the different Fleshlight accessories
If you have some money to spare, you can buy some accessories to improve your fleshlight experience. There are several mounts available that are a little more secure than propping your fleshlight up between a pillow.
- Shower mount: The fleshlight shower mount uses suction to adhere to the wall of the shower. It’s great for stand-up fun while showering, but be careful not to slip or to get too much soap into the device, which can damage the silicone.
- Other mounts: There are other mounts available that are made of foam, and are the size and shape of a small box, with a built-in hole for your fleshlight. These are great for propping up on the bed or floor for some doggy-style action.
- Warmers: Fleshlights are much better and more realistic when they’re warm, and can be a bit uncomfortable to use when cold. Some men like to soak the sleeve in warm water before using it, but you can also get a sleeve warmer in the form of a USB-powered rod. Simply slip the sleeve over the rod and it will warm up to 105 degrees for a comfortable, lifelike temperature.
4. Know how to hide it!Fleshlights are designed to be inconspicuous - but let’s face it: everyone has seen one these days and no one’s going to fall for the idea that it’s just a flashlight.
If you have guests coming over, simply hide it in a drawer or your closet. If you live with family members who you don’t want to find it, leave it in a gym bag or with your personal items. When traveling, consider bringing a Quickshot Vantage or Fleshskins Blue Ice, which are smaller and easier to hide.
What is a fleshlight?
A fleshlight is a portable masturbation aid also known as an artificial vagina or a pocket pussy. Typically, it’s a narrow tube about the size and shape of a flashlight (hence the name), that a guy can stick his penis in to masturbate. The inner sleeve is made of silicone or other materials designed to feel as realistic as possible.
These days, you can even find fleshlights in the shape of the mouth or an anus that are meant to simulate a blowjob or anal sex. Whatever your preference, there’s probably a fleshlight out there designed to help you get off.
How to clean a fleshlight and fleshlight care
Fleshlights are designed to be used many times, but in order to get the longest life out of them, you’ll need to clean them regularly. If you don’t wash and dry them properly, they can grow mold and bacteria, which in the worst case scenario can lead to a UTI or bacterial infection. At the very least, they’ll start to smell.
In order to wash your fleshlight, start by separating the sleeve from the hard case and wash the hard case with soap and water.
Next, run warm water though the sleeve for at least 30 seconds. Gently stick your finger into the canal to dislodge any semen. This is important because some of the more elaborate designs can have lots of chambers and crevices.
Avoid using soap because harsh cleaners can damage the silicone.
If your sleeve has two openings, cover one end with one hand and fill the entire sleeve with water. Cover the other end with your other hand and shake the sleeve before letting the water drain out.
Finally, spray the sleeve with Fleshwash inside and out to avoid any bacterial build-up. If you don’t want to spend money on Fleshwash, 70% isopropyl alcohol can be used as a substitute.
After you’ve cleaned your fleshlight, make sure to let it dry before putting it away. Either leave it sitting on a towel overnight so the water can drain out, or prop it up in front of a fan. Don’t use a paper towel or sock to dry it because it could damage the silicone. If you use a towel, make sure it’s a microfiber cloth.
What's the best lube for fleshlights?
When using a fleshlight, it’s important to use enough lube. If you don’t, not only will it be uncomfortable, but you can irritate your penis.
Don’t use oil or silicone-based lube, because it can damage the material.
Only use water-based lube, the thicker the better. Thicker lube will last longer, so you won’t have to keep stopping to apply more.
Fleshlight may be the most popular brand on the market, but it isn’t the only one. There are plenty of cheap fleshlight alternatives, including cheap fleshlight knockoffs and a few high-quality options that give Fleshlight a run for its money.
- Onaholes are pocket pussies that are made in Japan, and look similar to a loose fleshlight sleeve without the case. They’re designed to have lifelike orifices, but are typically marketed using anime characters, which gives them a different vibe. If you’re looking for an alternative to the Fleshlight Girls line, you could try the Zhang Xiao Yu’s Realistic Pussy Masturbator, which is based on China’s most famous nude model.
- If you don’t want to spend the money on a fleshlight, you can purchase a generic pocket pussy for quite a bit less money. However, not all pocket pussies are made with the same material, so if you want to make sure your fleshlight is non-toxic, stick with brands that use medical grade silicone or superskin material.
- Tenga eggs are the perfect pocket-sized sex toy for men. They typically come in a box of six - shaped like an egg carton - and have a variety of internal designs. They don’t have a hard case, and are smaller than a fleshlight, but can be stretched to fit any size penis. The only downside is that they aren’t designed to be used more than a couple of times, so while they’re cheaper, they’re also less durable.
How to make your own fleshlight
We’ve all heard horror stories about men who got their penis stuck in a vacuum cleaner, or some other unfortunate object. If you aren’t ready to buy a fleshlight yet, there are some DIY alternatives - just make sure you do it right.
One of the easiest ways is to use a Pringles can or a tennis ball container. Fill the container with some sponges, cotton balls, or some other soft material. Then roll a rubber glove or condom over the top of it, add some lube, and you’re good to go.
As long as you’ve attached the glove securely, you can use it just as you would a real fleshlight - just don’t thrust too firmly against the sides of the container!
Another option is to use a rolled up towel or a sock. Roll up the towel so that there’s an “orifice” (it may help to roll it around a tube of toothpaste or another penis-sized object) and then attach a rubber glove around the end of it with a rubber band. Insert your penis into the orifice and - voila!Finally, if you’re feeling super cheap or lazy, you can try using a toilet paper roll. Remove the cardboard part - ouch! - and roll a rubber glove around the end of it. Push it through the center and you have a soft, DIY fleshlight alternative.
The Fleshlight Finale
There’s a lot more to fleshlights that meets the eye, and we’ve only scratched the surface of what you can do with them.
But hopefully now you that you have a better idea of what the best fleshlight is for you, it’s time for you to go out and try them! Or if you're already hungry for more, go check out our full guide to the best sex toys for men.
If you have any tips that we haven’t covered, or want to share your opinion on some of the fleshlights we’ve mentioned, just leave a note in the comments below.